Crossfire Introductory Game

Forum rules
Blog only links will be removed, please post a few sample pics within the thread

Crossfire Introductory Game

Postby Timocracy » 05 Dec 2017

I've had difficulty posting this here on The Guild - kept getting SQL errors I could not figure out, so will do this in pieces....

This past Saturday, I completed a second of two introductory games of Crossfire at a friends house. They were for a wargamer who had not played the game before. We played the rules as written, i.e. not with the 20,000 pages of house rules I usually use. I have not played CF as written for quite some time, at least a decade. In fact, I have not played my modified version of CF for a few years, myself as I’ve been too busy to put on any game. It was good to get back into it.

Here are some touched up pictures. The pictures I too with my iPhone are not the best. I'm afraid to present a game report here as some of the pictures I tried to include here seemed to break things. The battle report is in the imgur Album link at the bottom and has a lot of notes in it which you can skip over. There are some Crossfire note in it that might be of interest to players new to the rules.

Album Link (and game report):
https://imgur.com/a/NcCYE

Also posted to The Wargames Website
Timocracy
Three Blind Mice

Re: Crossfire Introductory Game

Postby Faustnik » 05 Dec 2017

Nice, very nice.

Glad someone is also playing CrossFire here :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:
Faustnik
Scaramanga

Medals: 5
Building Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) fortified 3rd place (1) Terrain 2nd place (1) Scen1 1st place (1)

Re: Crossfire Introductory Game

Postby yofas » 07 Dec 2017

Recently played with friends in CrossFire. A really good game.
Sometimes it's the hardest thing to get along with yourself.
yofas
Out of work Henchman

Return to Game reports