Modern US Infantry (IOTV)

Modern US Infantry (IOTV)

Postby Black Guardian » 14 Oct 2014

Trying to improve my sculpting skills and boosting my US Army forces I started with a US Fireteam in IOTV Body Armor.
These folks are slightly larger than my usual work as I´ve been ending up on the smaller end of the 20mm scale recently and want to revert that trend to get back to a good average size.

Black Guardian
Gobinda

Medals: 6
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Re: Modern US Infantry (IOTV)

Postby Black Guardian » 22 Oct 2014

If I look at the sunny picture I´m getting a little sad, the nice part of autumn is now gone, winter is coming and it´s grey, cold and rainy outside :bye:

Anyway... Two more guys, Squadleader and the first guy of Team Bravo.

Black Guardian
Gobinda

Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Postby Black Guardian » 13 Nov 2014

Small Update on the US Troopies. Second Fireteam is coming along, currently working on the team leader:

After that I just need another grenadier.

Meanwhile, the first Fireteam is available on the shop. It will be compounded with the second Team + Squadleader into a full Squad-Pack when it´s ready, in the meanwhile anyone who wants them as a single fireteam can grab them now.
Black Guardian
Gobinda

Postby Black Guardian » 18 Nov 2014

Fireteam no. 2 + Squadleader done and lining up to get cast:

Black Guardian
Gobinda

Postby Jim100 » 21 Nov 2014

Looking good mate :thumbsup:
Jim100
Helga Brandt

Postby Black Guardian » 06 Jan 2015

And returned in metal from the caster, soon to be merged with the first fireteam into a full 9-man Army Squad:

Black Guardian
Gobinda

Return to Enfilade Figures: WIP