Women Militia

Women Militia

Postby Black Guardian » 14 Jul 2016

Part of a larger commission, these 4 Militia-women went into production a few days ago. Modelled after Kurdish YPJ-Fighters, these will be part of a range of about 20-30 figures which will be released bit by bit throughout the next months.

Being the first women I sculpted, these are not as female looking as I originally wanted them to be, but close enough and a starting point to improve on.

I hope you like them!
Due to my holiday plans, this first set will probably be available early to mid August.
Black Guardian
Gobinda

Medals: 6
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Re: Women Militia

Postby SP> » 14 Jul 2016

Like the poses :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"... and then my loneliness closes in so I drink a German wine and drift in dreams of other lives and greater times..."

http://spprojectblog.wordpress.com/

http://www.penninemegagames.co.uk/
SP>
Blofeld

Medals: 37
Cav Campaigner (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Afloat Campaigner (1) Scratch1 Campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1) Building Campaigner (1)
Comms Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Portrait Campaigner (1) fortified campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) Engineer campaigner (1)
Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1) 40mm Campaigner (1) Wings Campaigner (1)
POW Campaigner (1) Truck Campaigner (1) 30mm Campaigner (1) Red Campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1) Ambulance campaigner (1)
60mm campaigner (1) dday campaigner (1) quick campaigner (1) Terrain Campaigner (1) Brit Minis Campaigner (1) Plast1 Campaigner (1)
Battle Campaigner (1) SandS Campaigner (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1) 2010 Build (1) 2012 Build (1) xmas14 campaigner (1)
easter15 campaigner (1)

Postby juergen c. olk » 12 Aug 2016

Look great and nothing else like it.
juergen c. olk
Mr Kidd

Postby Black Guardian » 30 Sep 2016

Hi again,

as part of the commission mentioned above, I´m currently working on another set of three Women Militia fighters. The first batch of two sets with 7 figures will be released when these are produced. As you can see, the buildup is and will be very slow as the customer wants to pay them bit by bit and I need space in the moulds for other figures, The sets will be publicly available when released, which keeps the cost down for the commissioner and still makes it worthwhile for me.

Black Guardian
Gobinda

Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Postby Black Guardian » 27 Oct 2016

Number three of the Command Set is finished.

Black Guardian
Gobinda

Return to Enfilade Figures: WIP