Painted Enfilade Figures

http://www.enfilade-figures.com/

Painted Enfilade Figures

Postby Black Guardian » 19 Nov 2016

Hey folks,

this thread will contain all the nice pics of painted figures from my range. If you like, you can contribue by posting your own results ;)
Today, we´re starting off with a shot of my reworked Insurgents Set (INS-04) released back in October. I never got around to paint it until very recently.

Then, I discovered some shots of my French on my harddrive that I might as well share - don´t know if they popped up here somewhere already. These guys were painted for a fellow guilder and are hoppyfully having a good tour of duty in the US :grin:

Then, I got some single figures from the Portugese Colonial Infantry painted up, but I´m still far behind on coloring up the full section...

Deep in my Archives, these US Infantry guys waited to be found...

And digging even deeper, I managed to find this shot of my Taliban Leaders that I painted up for a small Pseudo-Takur-Ghar-Szenario last year - hence the snowy look:

More Taliban, this is a very special pic - two Enfilade Figures on the left accompanied by an Elhiem RPG Gunner. You can see how well they fit size-wise.

I think that´s enough for today, more will follow soon. I´ve been on a painting spree recently and got more raw pictures waiting to be processed. I hope you like the gallery so far!

Let me know what you think!
Black Guardian
General Orlov

Medals: 6
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Re: Painted Enfilade Figures

Postby Powermonger » 26 Nov 2016

Very nice figures! I really like the Taliban fighters
You may be Powermonger, but I´m Powerowner
Powermonger
Dr No

Medals: 1
Recce campaigner (1)

Postby Black Guardian » 26 Nov 2016

Powermonger wrote:Very nice figures! I really like the Taliban fighters

Thank you for commenting, glad you like them!

I prepared a few more pictures that were posted on my blog throughout the last week - and some more in the pipeline that are yet to be revealed ;)

Black Guardian
General Orlov

Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Postby Black Guardian » 10 Dec 2016

Though most of the activity here at the guild seems to be committed to WW2 lately, I´m staying on track with my modern stuff and hope there are still some people out there who´re still interested in anything else then WW2 :P

Here´s another figure from the Special Forces Set shown above:

And another kind of Special Forces - Cold War SAS this time:

Black Guardian
General Orlov

Postby sundaysoldier » 10 Dec 2016

Really cool ! :thumbsup:
sundaysoldier
Dr No

Postby Cimmerian » 11 Dec 2016

Very nice.
It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing it.

Regards, Ken
Cimmerian
General Orlov

Medals: 2
quick campaigner (1) 2016 build campaigner (1)

Postby Black Guardian » 12 Dec 2016

Thank you both for taking the time to comment! It is much appreciated!

So - Let´s continue with the latest pics:

Part of the new Female Militia Range that has recently been released.
Black Guardian
General Orlov

Postby sundaysoldier » 14 Dec 2016

You're really good painting modern camos schemes !
sundaysoldier
Dr No

Postby Black Guardian » 11 Jan 2017

Time for another picture, this was taken as a teaser for an upcoming convention game on saturday and shows some of my minis plus an attached Elhiem Operator investigating a crashed Helo ;)

Black Guardian
General Orlov

Return to Enfilade Figures: News