December Releases are in!

http://www.enfilade-figures.com/

December Releases are in!

Postby Black Guardian » 04 Dec 2015

Hey guys,

after a long waiting time my latest figures have finally arrived, are taken into stock and will be ready to ship to anybody who´s interested in obtaining them. Almost all existing items are restocked to usual levels (unfortunately some weren´t cast despite being ordered).

Putting them up quickly also means that the pictures are not as pretty as usual, but I´ll work on updating the pics once I get the minis painted. If you´d like to help, you are encouraged to send me nice pics of sets that are not yet painted!

Some time ago I also managed to redesign the theme of the website, making it look a bit more polished and nice - if you haven´t been there in a while, give it a look ;)

Now, revealing the new releases:

Starting with some Cold War Soviet Support weapons, mainly sculpted for my own Soviet Forces, but of potential interest to some of you:

Cold War British SAS also got some new reinforcements with a new support set:

My very first SADF-unit has been completely remastered to a better quality standard:

New Insurgents for Eastern Europe and elsewhere:

And last but not least, a new Faction: Modern French troopers.

Check it out, link is in the signature
Black Guardian
Gobinda

Medals: 6
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Re: December Releases are in!

Postby juergen c. olk » 10 Dec 2015

Great job on the new releases,I thought the old SADF was still good ,but the new ones really look nice .
juergen c. olk
Mr Kidd

Postby MacGal » 13 Dec 2015

French look pretty cool . They will be very useful if i ever get to finishing my UN force.
MacGal
Grishka

Medals: 9
FriendFoe Campaigner (1) Armour Campaigner (1) Truck 1st place (1) Red Campaigner (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) Easter14 Campaigner (1)
xmas14 campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) 2015 build campaigner (1)

Postby Black Guardian » 24 Jan 2016

Finally got around to start painting some of the new figures.

First batch of Insurgents:

Starting priming the second batch and hope to be painting them soon to put up some good product photos.
Black Guardian
Gobinda

Medals: 6
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1)

Return to Enfilade Figures: News