Website update

Quality miniatures for gamers, collectors & painters

Website update

Postby cp models » 18 Feb 2014

TQD Castings WWII Germany has been split into separate listings to hopefully make it easier to find particular troop types, so there is now an index page with links to those listings where for example all the Fallschirmjagers are listed together in one separate listing.

If this is successful & popular I will look at changing some of the other listings where appropriate.

Please let me know what you think, whether you love it or hate it.

Also I have added this Kharkov Waffen SS sniper set which utilises a couple of snipers which have been hanging around for a while

The wall is an optional extra if you fancy a bit of cover for them

Mark
cp models
Nick Nack

Re: Website update

Postby Greebs » 18 Feb 2014

I think you could have got away with just making the links at the top of the listings more prominent, but either way works! :hello:
Greebs
Dr No

Medals: 6
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) xmas15 campaigner (1) xmas14 campaigner (1) 2015 build campaigner (1)

Re: Website update

Postby cp models » 18 Feb 2014

I thought about making the links more prominent but another factor was as the ranges expand it gets more unmanageable & possibly more of a chore to work through for you guys.

What I might do is add a link at the bottom of each page so that when you scroll down the link to the next section will be there to continue like turning a page.

Mark
cp models
Nick Nack

Return to CP Models: News and Releases