CP Models buys Empress 20mm WWII ranges

Quality miniatures for gamers, collectors & painters

Re: CP Models buys Empress 20mm WWII ranges

Postby Arvaker » 11 Jan 2014

Actually they are quite generic so they can be used for all seasons I would say. And the prone figure with flamethrower is meant for the Kharkov range. :hello:
The Guild made me do it!
Arvaker
Kananga

Medals: 8
Flak Campaigner (1) Leader Campaigner (1) 40mm Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) Ambulance campaigner (1)
quick campaigner (1) xmas14 campaigner (1)

Postby cp models » 11 Jan 2014

I agree with Daniel that they could be used for most theatres

Yes I had spotted the prone flamethrower looked like a Kharkov figure but dont want to alter the packs from how Empress were selling them so will probably make him available in a Kharkov pack at a later date to give people the option of gettign him with the Kharkov figs

Glad you like them Daryl
cp models
Nick Nack

Postby Daryl » 11 Jan 2014

oh yeah..just noticed the hood ;)
The only thing to look forward to… is the past.
Daryl
Kananga

Medals: 2
Portrait 1st place (1) Recce 2nd place (1)

Postby Goliath » 12 Jan 2014

Arvaker wrote: And the prone figure with flamethrower is meant for the Kharkov range. :hello:

Yeah, slipped that commission into the Ardennes build under the radar...

Joe
Keep Calm and Load Cannister
Goliath
Baron Samedi

Postby tayerigonzalez » 16 Feb 2014

For some reason in your web-site TQD-GFW 5 is missing the German FJ advancing with the STG 44. Is that a mistake in your web-site.
I put an order for German FJ SET.
Cheers
Pablo
tayerigonzalez
Sandor

Postby cp models » 16 Feb 2014

Pablo, No it is not a mistake on the website this set has been altered to a three figure set due to a high proportion of miscasts of the FJ advancing with STG44

Mark
cp models
Nick Nack

Postby JamesConnolly » 12 May 2014

Hi Mark,

Any news on the re-release of the 1940 French motorised troops - want to get started on French for the new Blitzkrieg book and would like some Dragon Portees in my force.

James
JamesConnolly
Helga Brandt

Postby robertoutram » 15 May 2014

I second the release date of the French motorised troops!
robertoutram
Rosa Klebb

Postby cp models » 17 May 2014

Hi Guys

Thanks for your interest in the 1940's French, I am tied up sorting out the orders for our recent voucher scheme at the moment but should have those sorted out by the end of May and plan to get the French masters cleaned up and re-moulded sometime next month if all goes to plan.

I will post here once they are available.

Mark
cp models
Nick Nack

Postby Taylor » 17 May 2014

cp models wrote:Hi Guys

Thanks for your interest in the 1940's French, I am tied up sorting out the orders for our recent voucher scheme at the moment but should have those sorted out by the end of May and plan to get the French masters cleaned up and re-moulded sometime next month if all goes to plan.

I will post here once they are available.

Mark

Very good news :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill
Taylor
Scaramanga

Medals: 35
Flak Campaigner (1) Building Campaigner (1) Comms Campaigner (1) Photo 3rd place (1) FriendFoe 3rd place (1) Armour Campaigner (1)
Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Portrait Campaigner (1) fortified 1st place (1) Recce campaigner (1) Engineer campaigner (1) 40mm Campaigner (1)
Wings Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1) Truck Campaigner (1) 30mm Campaigner (1) Red Campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1)
AntiTank Campaigner (1) Easter14 Campaigner (1) Ambulance campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) dday campaigner (1) quick campaigner (1)
SandS Campaigner (1) Pendraken Campaigner (1) Battlegroup Campaigner (1) 2012 Build (1) 2013 Build (1) xmas15 campaigner (1)
xmas14 campaigner (1) 2014 build (1) easter15 3rd place (1) 2015 build campaigner (1) 2016 build campaigner (1)

Postby robertoutram » 17 May 2014

Good result mate! Put me down for advanced order!
robertoutram
Rosa Klebb

Postby cp models » 28 Jun 2014

A quick update that the French are with the mould maker and as soon as I get the moulds back they will be available

Mark
cp models
Nick Nack

Previous

Return to CP Models: News and Releases