20mm Chairs

Quality miniatures for gamers, collectors & painters

20mm Chairs

Postby cp models » 16 Dec 2013

I have added a couple of sets of chairs to my 20mm furniture

These chairs were/are available as part of the table sets but I thought they might be useful as separate sets available on their own so here they are two sets of four chairs

I am thinking of expanding the furniture/accessories so if you have any ideas for what you would like to see done please post here and you never know it might get released in the near future

Mark
cp models
Nick Nack

Re: 20mm Chairs

Postby Arvaker » 16 Dec 2013

Nice! I think it is a good idea. I often look at buying furniture to tart up my houses, yards and streets with but I never get around to investing in any.

Some things that I'd like to see:

Stove (for my Isbas etc)
Longbench
Wood saw (you know those large things standing on legs with a saw wheel)
The Guild made me do it!
Arvaker
Kananga

Medals: 8
Flak Campaigner (1) Leader Campaigner (1) 40mm Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) Ambulance campaigner (1)
quick campaigner (1) xmas14 campaigner (1)

Postby cp models » 16 Dec 2013

Thanks for the ideas Daniel

Email me some pictures if you can as it is always better to have pictures for the sculptor

Another idea I had was framed pictures which could be various sizes aand used for decoration or loot
cp models
Nick Nack

Postby Treadwell » 18 Dec 2013

I recently purchased a table, chairs , a nice gramophone on the side table, a bed and wardrobes based them up on carpet bases so I can move them between my new Italian buildings from Lancer. They look great and cause much amusement among fellow gamers.Nice to have a chance to paint something other than brown!
"I've seen rough times but this is the worst. My whole squadrons had it. I'm going up with a tommy gun to fight with the Carleton and Yorks"
[url]https://treadwellswargames.blogspot.co.uk//[url]
Treadwell
Mr Wint

Postby badmoon » 18 Dec 2013

Kitchen furniture: Stove, Fridge, Sink, Kitchen Table.
Bedroom furniture: Make up table/vanity
Living/Great room furniture: Couch/Davenport, Radio-tabletop, Radio-freestanding, Television, Coat Tree, Umbrella Stand, more Lamps.

-Paul
Take the children and yourself and hide out in the cellar. By now the fighting will be close at hand. Don't believe the church and state and everything they tell you. Believe in me, I'm with the high command.
badmoon
Baron Samedi

Medals: 11
Comms Campaigner (1) FriendFoe Campaigner (1) Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Portrait Campaigner (1) 30mm Campaigner (1)
Green Campaigner (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) Easter14 Campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2015 build campaigner (1)

Postby Iain R » 19 Dec 2013

How about some Cold-war clutter? 80s era TVs, stereos, early computers, office chairs, etc?

Would be handy for "modernising" a lot of the WW2 based civilian stuff out there, from ruined buildings to treasured items piled on refugee vehicles, and also for something to represent the "Time Out For Looting" card in the Cold War Gone Hot supplement for FoF...

Cheers
Iain
My painting blog: http://watchitdry.blogspot.co.uk/ - For work in progress, and other stuff that doesn't end up on here...
Bobinantes Boreales! http://bobinantesboreales.blogspot.co.uk/ - The gaming blog of The Roaring Northerners
Iain R
Goldfinger

Medals: 11
FriendFoe 1st place (1) Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) Red 3rd place (1) Green Campaigner (1)
Ambulance 1st place (1) xmas14 campaigner (1) 2014 build 3rd place (1) 2015 build campaigner (1) 2016 build campaigner (1)

Postby Peabody » 19 Dec 2013

Heh, a Commodore Pet home computer would be pretty cool... :cool:
Peabody's Wargaming Miniatures Blog.
Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody
Goldfinger

Medals: 6
Flak Campaigner (1) Building 2nd place (1) Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) 2012 Build (1) 2014 build (1)

Return to CP Models: News and Releases