Rangers Command and NCOs

Rangers Command and NCOs

Postby Brian » 26 Mar 2014

Hey,

Would there be a command pack (platoon) and an NCO pack in the pipeline for the new US Rangers line (armed with SCARS...etc...)

Also, maybe a team armed with a 240L?

*I know...I'm bouncing all over the place with questions! :banghead: :doh:

Thanks,
Brian
Thanks!
GOD BLESS!
Brian
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Somebody wake up Hicks..."
Brian
Dr No

Re: Rangers Command and NCOs

Postby elhiem » 27 Mar 2014

not sure at moment, alot of other stuff in the pipeline
The Guild, if it didn't exist we would have to invent it.
https://www.facebook.com/TheGuildWargamers
elhiem
Kananga

Medals: 20
Capt Campaigner (1) Cav Campaigner (1) Arty Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Armour Campaigner (1)
Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1) Winter Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1)
Red Campaigner (1) Lib Minis Campaigner (1) Terrain Campaigner (1) Battle 2nd place (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1) Big Game 2010 (1)
Big Game 2011 (1) 2011 Build (1)

Postby Brian » 27 Mar 2014

Fair enough! You're a busy man these days! :good:

A scenario ("Night Raid") in the Classified book calls for a rather large Ranger force, and the timeline is 2012 so it fits perfectly with your recently released Rangers (M4 RIS and the SCAR I'd assume)...very interesting scenario.

Thanks,
Brian
Brian
Dr No

Postby Brian » 10 Sep 2014

Also, if possible...maybe another SCAR/UGL combo and SAW could be added to expand another fireteam?

I'm lovin' these figures, I'm using your multi-cam guide on a couple of test figures, hopefully I'll get it right.... although I already messed up the base coat, I used Pale Sand instead of Iraqi Sand... :banghead: :blush:

Thanks!
Brian
Brian
Dr No

Postby elhiem » 11 Sep 2014

I have a few of these planned, and sketched out, its just finding the time to get them done Brian :cry:
elhiem
Kananga

Medals: 20
Capt Campaigner (1) Cav Campaigner (1) Arty Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Armour Campaigner (1)
Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1) Winter Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1)
Red Campaigner (1) Lib Minis Campaigner (1) Terrain Campaigner (1) Battle 2nd place (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1) Big Game 2010 (1)
Big Game 2011 (1) 2011 Build (1)

Postby Brian » 11 Sep 2014

I'm sure! They came back up on my radar when I was doing some research about the Rangers and multi-cam, toe&s..etc...that and I was browsing the AAG Classified book that has a large-ish Ranger scenario set in the 2012 time frame...

No worries! You've been cranking out some awesome figures! Keep it up!

Brian :hello:
Brian
Dr No

Return to Elhiem: Questions and Wants