Ideas and Wants

Re: Ideas and Wants

Postby mickey mouse 2 » 06 Jun 2015

How about a set of WWII set of Germans to mop some Brits or Americans? In buildings or under bridges or so.
mickey mouse 2
Vargas

Postby Brian » 08 Jun 2015

Since you've got a GREAT looking MP5, would it be possible to get an "intel team" to support the experimental weapons Special Forces team. Maybe a pack of 3 guys with MP5 (Intel officer, RTO, and admittedly, 1 guy could carry a rotary-style grenade launcher maybe in a pack or something)...perhaps a 4th female figure in jungle fatigues with an AK47 (or not) to act as a "guide"?

Also, what about a conversion of your Generic Middle East range, swap out helmet heads with floppy/bush hat heads or bare heads?

I know you've got to busy, just throwing some thoughts out there!!! I'd love to see at least the "Intel" team, or whatever clever name you come up with for it!!!

Thanks,
Brian :ph34r:
Thanks!
GOD BLESS!
Brian
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Somebody wake up Hicks..."
Brian
Dr No

Postby waveydavey » 08 Jun 2015

Will your Panzer Lehr be updated or expanded soon? I've bought most of the figures in the old range and would like to makes them up to a full platoon.
waveydavey
Hector Gonzales

Medals: 4
Recce campaigner (1) Engineer campaigner (1) quick campaigner (1) xmas14 campaigner (1)

Postby nickdives » 25 Jun 2015

Some US crews and extra's for the S Model MUTTs would be very useful!
nickdives
Dr No

Postby wargameroz » 25 Jun 2015

Nick

I have already commissioned a 4 man PASGT crew for the S Midels Mutt
he who dies with the largest pile of unpainted figures wins
wargameroz
Goldfinger

Medals: 8
Recce campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) Easter14 Campaigner (1) 2013 Build (1) 2014 build (1)
2015 build campaigner (1) 2016 build campaigner (1)

Postby nickdives » 25 Jun 2015

Excellent, hopefully they are on Mathew's workbench!!
nickdives
Dr No

Postby bonklebrain » 30 Aug 2015

Hi, Bonklebrain here,

This is my first post and I'd like to use it to request a 1980's west German HQ unit. Complete with Red eye AA missile launcher and radio op? :beg:

Regards, Bonklebrain.
bonklebrain
Out of work Henchman

Postby BindonBlood » 31 Aug 2015

+1 (+2?) for Bonkelbrain and Harald...

Plus some tank crew for the BAOR.
BindonBlood
Mr Osato

Postby ansbachdragoner » 02 Sep 2015

+1 for the West German HQ
ansbachdragoner
Baron Samedi

Medals: 3
Red Campaigner (1) quick 3rd place (1) 2011 Build 1st place (1)

Postby Iain R » 02 Sep 2015

nickdives wrote:Some US crews and extra's for the S Model MUTTs would be very useful!

yup, this; I've got four of the sods to do. Hopefully some in M1 steel pots...

BindonBlood wrote: Plus some tank crew for the BAOR.

+1. Would also like to see the BAOR infantry range rounded off with, say, a 5 pack of 2x NCOs, 1x Charlie G and 1x GPMG and No.2 for same in "rushing" poses (i.e. something between the firing poses and more "relaxed" patrolling poses already available), to combine with BAOR11 to form a complete section, thereby allowing one to build a complete Platoon with 3 distinct sections with no duplicate poses... :beg:
My painting blog: http://watchitdry.blogspot.co.uk/ - For work in progress, and other stuff that doesn't end up on here...
Bobinantes Boreales! http://bobinantesboreales.blogspot.co.uk/ - The gaming blog of The Roaring Northerners
Iain R
Goldfinger

Medals: 11
FriendFoe 1st place (1) Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) Red 3rd place (1) Green Campaigner (1)
Ambulance 1st place (1) xmas14 campaigner (1) 2014 build 3rd place (1) 2015 build campaigner (1) 2016 build campaigner (1)

Postby BindonBlood » 02 Sep 2015

I was thinking about additional packs today. I really liked the officer pack and the brewing up pack. I'd like to see more of these.

Now I realise that these would probably only the rate of one or perhaps two packs per gamer. I would be happy to pay a premium for these on that basis.

Would I be alone in that?
BindonBlood
Mr Osato

Postby BindonBlood » 05 Sep 2015

Also, a pack of 6 BAOR figures, one "office" type, a figure with a gpmg and 3 with SLR, all in beret.

This would enable the gamer to buy one pack to use with the existing figures to represent marines or paras..
BindonBlood
Mr Osato

Postby jeffb » 04 Jun 2016

[quote="Brian"]Since you've got a GREAT looking MP5, would it be possible to get an "intel team" to support the experimental weapons Special Forces team. Maybe a pack of 3 guys with MP5 (Intel officer, RTO, and admittedly, 1 guy could carry a rotary-style grenade launcher maybe in a pack or something)...perhaps a 4th female figure in jungle fatigues with an AK47 (or not) to act as a "guide"?

Also, what about a conversion of your Generic Middle East range, swap out helmet heads with floppy/bush hat heads or bare heads?

I know you've got to busy, just throwing some thoughts out there!!! I'd love to see at least the "Intel" team, or whatever clever name you come up with for it!!!

Thanks,
Brian :ph34r:[/quote]

Plus the Alien Hunter, Masked and unmasked :beg: :beg: ;) ;)

Cheers

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse!!!
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

RIP Marley, you'll always be my baby xxxxx
jeffb
Out of work Henchman

Postby elhiem » 07 Jun 2016

haha...ok i'll see what i can do. Yes, busy lol
The Guild, if it didn't exist we would have to invent it.
https://www.facebook.com/TheGuildWargamers
elhiem
Kananga

Medals: 20
Capt Campaigner (1) Cav Campaigner (1) Arty Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Armour Campaigner (1)
Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1) Winter Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1)
Red Campaigner (1) Lib Minis Campaigner (1) Terrain Campaigner (1) Battle 2nd place (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1) Big Game 2010 (1)
Big Game 2011 (1) 2011 Build (1)

Postby mausmann » 07 Jun 2016

elhiem wrote:haha...ok i'll see what i can do. Yes, busy lol

Slacker.... :grin:
"And this too, shall pass away..."

It was a very old platitude, even then........
mausmann
Renard

Medals: 29
Capt Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Sur1 3rd place (1) Afloat Campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1) Armour 1st place (1)
fortified 1st place (1) Recce 3rd place (1) Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1)
40mm Campaigner (1) Wings Campaigner (1) 30mm Campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1) Easter14 Campaigner (1) Ambulance campaigner (1)
dday 1st place (1) Terrain Campaigner (1) Brit Minis Campaigner (1) Battle Campaigner (1) SandS 1st place (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1)
Big Game 2010 (1) 2013 Build 1st place (1) 2014 build 1st place (1) 2015 build 1st place (1) 2016 build 1st place (1)

Postby fingerpainter » 08 Jun 2016

Please please - any chance of separate heads in Rhodesian style cap with neck flap and other generic bush hats???
fingerpainter
Three Blind Mice

Postby elhiem » 11 Jun 2016

ill see what i can do
elhiem
Kananga

Medals: 20
Capt Campaigner (1) Cav Campaigner (1) Arty Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Armour Campaigner (1)
Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1) Winter Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1)
Red Campaigner (1) Lib Minis Campaigner (1) Terrain Campaigner (1) Battle 2nd place (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1) Big Game 2010 (1)
Big Game 2011 (1) 2011 Build (1)

Postby Trends » 15 Jun 2016

Hi Matt,

I know you're busy but can I add my would likes to the huge list you must have by now!

Any chance you could do some Russians with RPDs?

I'm looking to use your standard uniform Cold War Russians, changing the rifles to ak47s, to face the 1950s Brits but from what I can tell the RPDs are the early support weapon. Oh a 1950s Brit HQ, officer and RTO and maybe 2inch mortar as well would be lovely.

Thanks
Paul
Trends
Helga Brandt

Postby jeffb » 15 Jun 2016

1950's British with the EM-2 rifle,which was briefly in service in the early 50's.

Jeff
jeffb
Out of work Henchman

Postby Andrew1997 » 27 Sep 2016

I would be really greatful for some figures from current middle east mess. There are some ideas:
Peshmerga
ISIS fighters
some more rag-tag syrian soldiers/ pro-assad militia
modern turkish and iraqi soldiers
YPG
Hezbollah fighters
Andrew1997
Out of work Henchman

PreviousNext

Return to Elhiem: Questions and Wants