My custom Battle Rating chits

My custom Battle Rating chits

Postby Fitz » 12 Jul 2017

I made myself some sturdier BR chits by using 25mm clear plastic coin cases.

I've described the process on my blog; the page is at
http://mojobob.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/battlegroup-battle-rating-chits.html
There's a link to a PDF of the layout I made on that page too. It's designed to work with the specific punch I used to cut them out, so if you want to use them you may have to experiment a bit to work out how to position your own punch. There are a bunch of unmarked chits on the last page that you can play around with.

I didn't record the exact url of the vendor from whom I bought the coin cases, but a search on Aliexpress for "coin cases" will turn up a multitude of them. The ones I used cost me about ten or twelve cents each.
Fitz
Mayday

Re: My custom Battle Rating chits

Postby Gunbird » 12 Jul 2017

You think you could a sheet for Fall of the Reich as well Fitz? These are lovely.
Who is Gunbird? Johan van Ooij, Dutch, Mercenary Gamer, travels around to get in the occasional game. Current flavour of the month - scenery frenzy! My Blog >> http://20mmandthensome.blogspot.com/
Gunbird
Stromberg

Medals: 29
Capt Campaigner (1) Arty Campaigner (1) Afloat Campaigner (1) Scratch1 3rd place (1) England Campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1)
Building 3rd place (1) FriendFoe Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1)
Sniper 2nd place (1) Winter Campaigner (1) 40mm Campaigner (1) Wings 2nd place (1) Truck Campaigner (1) 30mm 3rd place (1)
Red Campaigner (1) Green 2nd place (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) dday 1st place (1) Lib Minis Campaigner (1)
Terrain Campaigner (1) Brit Minis Campaigner (1) SandS 2nd place (1) Big Game 2010 (1) xmas15 campaigner (1)

Postby Fitz » 13 Jul 2017

Gunbird wrote:You think you could a sheet for Fall of the Reich as well Fitz? These are lovely.

It wouldn't be a problem, except that I don't have a copy of FotR :)
Fitz
Mayday

Postby Gunbird » 13 Jul 2017

Fitz wrote:
Gunbird wrote:You think you could a sheet for Fall of the Reich as well Fitz? These are lovely.

It wouldn't be a problem, except that I don't have a copy of FotR :)

I've sent you a PM
Gunbird
Stromberg

Capt Campaigner (1) Arty Campaigner (1) Afloat Campaigner (1) Scratch1 3rd place (1) England Campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1)
Building 3rd place (1) FriendFoe Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Female Campaigner (1)
Sniper 2nd place (1) Winter Campaigner (1) 40mm Campaigner (1) Wings 2nd place (1) Truck Campaigner (1) 30mm 3rd place (1)
Red Campaigner (1) Green 2nd place (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) dday 1st place (1) Lib Minis Campaigner (1)
Terrain Campaigner (1) Brit Minis Campaigner (1) SandS 2nd place (1) Big Game 2010 (1) xmas15 campaigner (1)

Postby Fitz » 18 Jul 2017

PDF now updated with a page of the replacement special chits for Fall of the Reich.
Fitz
Mayday

Postby Gunbird » 18 Jul 2017

Thank you kindly
Gunbird
Stromberg

Postby Fitz » 18 Jul 2017

Just in case anyone downloaded the update prematurely in a fit of enthusiasm — I hadn't noticed that the FotR chits included a zero counter in the numeric chits, so I've now added that. Also added the black invasion stripes on the wings of the "Air Strike" Thunderbolt, which I had forgotten about.

These are the designs I've used.
Fitz
Mayday

Postby Olivier » 19 Jul 2017

these are superb
Olivier
Largo

Medals: 28
Capt Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1) Building Campaigner (1) FriendFoe Campaigner (1)
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) fortified campaigner (1) Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1)
40mm Campaigner (1) Wings Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1) 30mm Campaigner (1) Red Campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1)
Lib Minis Campaigner (1) Terrain 3rd place (1) Plast1 Campaigner (1) Battle 3rd place (1) SandS Campaigner (1) Battlegroup 3rd place (1)
2010 Build 3rd place (1) 2011 Build 3rd place (1) xmas14 campaigner (1) 2015 build campaigner (1)

Postby Mark » 20 Jul 2017

I am thinking these would look great as stickers on poker chips. :cool:
Mark
Out of work Henchman

Postby Minkey » 25 Jul 2017

Brilliant!
Minkey
Hector Gonzales

Medals: 1
Battlegroup 2nd place (1)