New Battlegroup Core Rulebook Pre-order...

Re: New Battlegroup Core Rulebook Pre-order...

Postby Powermonger » 21 Dec 2016

My copy shipped yesterday. It would be a long way/wait until it reaches me in Argentina.....
You may be Powermonger, but I´m Powerowner
Powermonger
Dr No

Medals: 1
Recce campaigner (1)

Postby Steve J » 21 Dec 2016

My book arrived today, so a very happy bunny. Being a good boy I immediately gave my 'suprise' gift to wife to wrap up secretly with the kids.
Steve J
Rosa Klebb

Postby Nazrat » 22 Dec 2016

No sign of mine either in emails or on the PSC site. Sigh...
Nazrat
Pussy Galore

Postby Olivier » 22 Dec 2016

set a postie detector at the street entrance.. Sore he kept my copy... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Olivier
Blofeld

Medals: 28
Capt Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1) Building Campaigner (1) FriendFoe Campaigner (1)
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) fortified campaigner (1) Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1)
40mm Campaigner (1) Wings Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1) 30mm Campaigner (1) Red Campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1)
Lib Minis Campaigner (1) Terrain 3rd place (1) Plast1 Campaigner (1) Battle 3rd place (1) SandS Campaigner (1) Battlegroup 3rd place (1)
2010 Build 3rd place (1) 2011 Build 3rd place (1) xmas14 campaigner (1) 2015 build campaigner (1)

Postby jfariahitech » 22 Dec 2016

My copy arrived today. Great work as usual!

Well done Warwick!
:good:
My blogs:
http://obrigadeiro.blogspot.com/
http://brigadatripeira.blogspot.com/
jfariahitech
Mayday

Medals: 6
FriendFoe Campaigner (1) Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) fortified campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1)

Postby Keef » 28 Dec 2016

I've just been reading through in more detail, and it seems the mistake on the Small Arms Rate Of Fire Table relating to autocannons has been carried over - they are still listed as light HE when they should be very light HE, as confirmed elsewhere in the book.

I know, it's easy to be the guy saying 'you missed a bit'! But I thought it was worth mentioning. To repeat what I have said on another thread, I think the new book was well worth putting out, and I'm glad I bought it.
Keef
Vargas

Postby Ilkahn » 02 Jan 2017

stateside delivery confirmed
Ilkahn
Oddjob

Postby triccor2 » 02 Jan 2017

My copy just arrived last friday.

Another good job from BG team! Well done, guys!!!!

Triccor2
triccor2
Oddjob

Postby Powermonger » 08 Jan 2017

My copy arrived!! Very happy with it! Congrats to all involved on a great product!!
Very happy with the new campaign!!
The format is awesome.

Great to see all the scenarios together. And very happy to see the "defence line" one clarified ("any unit occupying theses defences are also placed")

Urban combat and special rules all in one volume. Awesome!

I'm also very glad with the 12SS list. Its format appeals more to me. Specially the new form in which the armoured panzergrenadiers are presented. With separate options to mount them in half-tracks. I also totally concur with the price of each 251/1 at 10 points each. That cost sounds much more reasonable than the 6 or 8 points a 251/1 costs in BGBarb or Blitz (I know, different periods and different lists, but the 251/1 at 6 points seemed a bargain to me). The added granularity also gives me a much more needed insight into how the points for each list are calculated and how to play with them into doing my own ones.

Congrats again!
Powermonger
Dr No

Medals: 1
Recce campaigner (1)

Previous

Return to Battlegroup Discussion