Datacard Packs Now available

Re: Datacard Packs Now available

Postby NTM » 01 Aug 2016

Tnkmodels wrote:Received mine today,pretty nice :thumbsup:

Hopefully mine will arrive soon.
NTM
Largo

Medals: 8
30mm Campaigner (1) Red Campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1) 60mm campaigner (1) 2013 Build (1) xmas15 campaigner (1)
xmas14 campaigner (1) easter15 campaigner (1)

Postby Ray » 02 Aug 2016

JJMicromegas wrote:Hello, I went to purchase these directly from the PSC website but noticed that the shipping cost to Canada was prohibitive. Any idea on where to get them in the US or Canada?

Thanks.

A question regarding Battlegroup products was asked on here before conceruing distributors abroad, PSC is the only outlet for them. I had a similar thing as regards a rule set that was only available in the states, i still bought them as i really wanted to have a set for solo gaming.
SOTCW 118
Ray Haskins
Fulltime figure painter.
No Job too small or big.
10% Discount to fellow Guilders.
Ray
Kananga

Medals: 7
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) Engineer campaigner (1) Ambulance campaigner (1) quick campaigner (1)
2015 build campaigner (1)

Postby Ray » 02 Aug 2016

Tnkmodels wrote:
JJMicromegas wrote:Hello, I went to purchase these directly from the PSC website but noticed that the shipping cost to Canada was prohibitive. Any idea on where to get them in the US or Canada?

Thanks.

Hi, i remember a similar question regarding Battlegroup products was asked on here before concerning distributors abroad, PSC is the only outlet for them,battlegroup books etc are short runs and replaced only on certain grounds. I had a similar thing as regards a rule set that was only available in the states, i still bought them as i really wanted to have a set for solo gaming.
Ray
Kananga

Medals: 7
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) Engineer campaigner (1) Ambulance campaigner (1) quick campaigner (1)
2015 build campaigner (1)

Postby Piers » 02 Aug 2016

Warstore stock Battlegroup books and I think Michigan Toy Soldier Company might do too...
 ‘Landed. Killed Germans. F***ed off.’ - Major Anders Lassen's operational report to the Admiralty.
'...its not a realistic expectation, that you can use a tank as a sort of big 'fruit-squashing' machine' - Woz
Piers
Dominic Greene

Medals: 42
Capt Campaigner (1) Cav Campaigner (1) Arty 1st place (1) Comm 2nd place (1) Sur1 campaigner (1) Afloat Campaigner (1)
England Campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1) Comms Campaigner (1) Armour 3rd place (1) Terrain2 1st place (1) fortified 1st place (1)
Recce 2nd place (1) Engineer 3rd place (1) Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty 1st place (1) Female Campaigner (1) Sniper Campaigner (1)
40mm 2nd place (1) Wings Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1) Truck Campaigner (1) 30mm 1st place (1) Red Campaigner (1)
Green 1st place (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1) Easter14 2nd place (1) 60mm 2nd place (1) Lib Minis 1st (1) Terrain Campaigner (1)
Brit Minis 2nd place (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1) Big Game 2010 (1) 2010 Build (1) 2011 Build (1) 2012 Build (1)
2013 Build 3rd place (1) xmas15 2nd place (1) xmas14 campaigner (1) 2014 build 3rd place (1) 2015 build 2nd place (1) 2016 build 2nd place (1)

Postby JJMicromegas » 02 Aug 2016

Thanks, I checked both of those vendors, including my local vendors that carry PSC stuff and none of them have the cards in stock yet. I'm assuming it will be another month or so until they work their way through the distribution system.
JJMicromegas
Three Blind Mice

Postby ugblud » 03 Aug 2016

Mine arrived from PSC today, brilliant!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:
ugblud
Three Blind Mice

Postby tonyhobbz » 08 Oct 2016

Any chance they might do data cards for other units which could include the units special rules?
tonyhobbz
Out of work Henchman

Postby Ilkahn » 23 Nov 2016

german and russian ordered.
Ilkahn
Oddjob

Postby bloodydrake » 05 Jan 2017

Just an FYI Meeplemart is out of Toronto and they carry some Battlegroup and PSC stuff, tho they're low stock but nice to have Canadian prices and flat rate shipping of 8.95 or free if you order 200 dollars worth of stuff
http://www.meeplemart.com/store/c/259-B ... p-259.aspx
bloodydrake
Gruntha

Previous

Return to Battlegroup Discussion