replacement for the italeri house

Re: replacement for the italeri house

Postby sandsmodels » 07 Jun 2017

Simo Hayha wrote:looks great, but I dont understand why you needed the italeri houses
lancer miniatures has a number of italian houses
airfix makes 2 rather small houses as well

simon
the airfix buildings are far too small to fit in with what we already have but the italeri houses are brilliant and lighter being plastic, as for lancer we already have a load of them, but they are diferent to what i need.
thanks
shaun
major 20mm and 28mm scale vehicles and equipment suppliers to wargamers of the world. http://www.sandsmodels.com
pics of most of the ranges here:-http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t339/sandsmodels/
sandsmodels
Blofeld

Postby Bluewillow » 11 Aug 2017

start_the_purple wrote:Wallet: Check. Sleeping bag: Check. Flask: Check. Fags: Check. Ready for the queue ;)

Me three :grin:

Cheers
Matt
Bluewillow
Largo

Medals: 26
Capt Campaigner (1) Cav Campaigner (1) Arty Campaigner (1) Comm Campaigner (1) Scratch1 Campaigner (1) Flak Campaigner (1)
Armour Campaigner (1) Terrain2 Campaigner (1) Recce campaigner (1) Engineer campaigner (1) Leader Campaigner (1) Casualty Campaigner (1)
Sniper Campaigner (1) Winter Campaigner (1) Wings Campaigner (1) POW Campaigner (1) Green Campaigner (1) AntiTank Campaigner (1)
Easter14 Campaigner (1) Terrain Campaigner (1) Battle Campaigner (1) Battlegroup Campaigner (1) Scen1 Campaigner (1) xmas14 campaigner (1)
2014 build (1) 2015 build campaigner (1)

Postby sandsmodels » 11 Aug 2017

i am hoping to release these next week as my caster is now back in action,
i will anounce them on here,
thanks
shaun
sandsmodels
Blofeld

Postby whoa mohamed » 15 Sep 2017

Very nice
whoa mohamed